Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vubaun Rework suggestion

(PSN)Gul-Dan-The-Man

First time using the forums but with the vubaun rework coming in the future I felt I will never have another chance to talk about my Vubaun rework idea that I've been mulling over for a while now.

I won't go over specific numbers since people smarter than me can figure that out. I'll be listing concepts and their intended fuctions.

Abilty 1: I would make this ability a cross between mine layer and Tesla by making into different kinds of deployables up to a small number at one time(sorta like wisp motes)

Deployable 1: Tesla turret: same concept as tesla but instead it act s similar to a Octavia mallet. It will draw the aggro of nearby targets and any damage received will add to the damage multiplier increasing output making it more scalable.

Deployable 2: Concussion mine: like the concussion granade this turret will stun  enemies that approach its range for a short time.

Deployable 3:Claymore mine: this continuous trap will double as a trip wire and the shredder grenade. Any enemy that walk past will fall over and have most if not all armor removed.

Ability 2: instead of mine layer. I would want a support ability that makes me think of other engineers in other games. My idea Would be Vubaun supply pick ups that you could cycle through and for a little bit of energy drop for allies.

special ammo:this pick up would not only replenish some ammo but give primaries and secondaries a damage buff for a set time.

enhanced armor: increases warframe armor for a set time.

shield generator: increases shield regeneration for a set time.

Ability 3: i never cared for his 3 it always felt clunky if I could change it I would make it somthing like a fortification ability something that's a mix of volt shield and gara wall.

Bastille Wall: this is a a deployable shield that blocks damage from enemies; that on button hold  increases its horizontal length. Any friendly damage that passes through it will have a percentage of that damage put into walls buffer and when enemies pass through the wall they will receive a slash damage proc equivalent to the buffer until the wall duration runs out.

Ability 4: I actually don't have much problem with the ability but if I could tweak a little I'd make it work almost like a nidus's 2 pull ability range wise but instead it continuously pulls in enemies when they get close for the short time its active.

In conclusion: I feel making Vubaun a fast kill frame would betray the idea of what Vubaun is. I feel improving his ability to fortify and giving him support buffs will make him a decent anchor point in at least Defence, survival, mobile defence, excavation, ECT

Welp that was my idea I wanted to get that off my chest before we got what were going to get soon. Hope you hated it. Thanks for reading tho.

Fun bonus ability since some might miss Vubaun bounce pad. when ever he jumps off the ground he leaves a bounce pad when he was standing. perhaps limited to having one out at time or maybe just a short duration before disappearing.

Edited by (PS4)Gul-Dan-The-Man
Double submission