The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lights Out.

Deaths.Reap3r

New game mode...

Basically... Your stuck in darkness, and you dont see anyone (or anything).

All you have is your flashlight and your guns, but your flashlight keeps flickering. But its a high grade tenno flashlight, meaning the cone of the beam is small but its strong enough to immobilize any and all infested. So you can just kill them. But they will only be immobilized as long as you have your flashlight on them... 

On the other hand... While your flashlights on them, you can't see anything else around you, and the infested can easily sneak up behind you.

The objective would be... 

1st turn on the lights, and then put a virus onto the ship, and get out of there. Or any objective. Just give it a reason to be there...

Or even, the turning on the lights could just be an optional objective...

I made this post because I saw a similar kind of idea, except its about a stalker boss and stuff.

And also because I thought it would be pretty cool...

Tell me what you guys think.

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

I think the flashlight should stun them similarly to Dethcube's vaporize. They shouldn't be completely immobile, to prevent stunlock issues. 

Perhaps there could be some dim emergency lights for ambience? If your on a spaceship, areas with windows (Corpus Ship) would give off a dim glow around the room.

This is kind of similar to an environmental effect I thought of, where the ship suffers an electrical malfunction and all remaining power is routed to the engine.

PRetty good idea you. ;D

I think the flashlight should stun them similarly to Dethcube's vaporize. They shouldn't be completely immobile, to prevent stunlock issues. 

Perhaps there could be some dim emergency lights for ambience? If your on a spaceship, areas with windows (Corpus Ship) would give off a dim glow around the room.

This is kind of similar to an environmental effect I thought of, where the ship suffers an electrical malfunction and all remaining power is routed to the engine.

PRetty good idea you. ;D

No that would probably make it too hard or worse.. break the feel of it...

(Tehee yah yah)

And it would make the flashlight thing not as useful.

As for the enviromental effect... 

tbh, it would be much better if they dont even have the windows in the first place.

But maybe fire mods would slightly make the enemys "glow" and burn and stuff. But even that would break the feel of it lol.

Actually...

Since blackholes absorb light...

The lotus should be like...

... Nah nvrmind now that I think about it lol.

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

• 3 weeks later...