Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mars assassination mission - couldn't get to extraction

(PSN)janai

I've been trying to get through the assassination mission on Mars where you fight Kril, and I got completely stuck in the last fight after I killed him but the door between me and extraction wouldn't open. I've been searching for help on this topic, but the only suggestion I've seen is something about "switching to operator mode," and I don't understand what that is or how to do it. What do I have to do to make this work? (I was playing solo, if that makes any difference.)

Edited by (PS4)janai

On 2019-07-20 at 11:10 PM, (PS4)janai said:

I've been trying to get through the assassination mission on Mars where you fight Kril, and I got completely stuck in the last fight after I killed him but the door between me and extraction wouldn't open. I've been searching for help on this topic, but the only suggestion I've seen is something about "switching to operator mode," and I don't understand what that is or how to do it. What do I have to do to make this work? (I was playing solo, if that makes any difference.)

Often during the fight, the enemies will trip the alarms and send the place into lockdown.  It's not always apparent because there aren't a lot of consoles in the boss room.  Hacking a console should allow the door to unlock and allow you to move to the exit.