Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syrtis Mars forcible extraction with Amesha

AeneasofTroy

I'm running the Amesha with the Phaedra on Syrtis Mars to get a few easy levels in on the gun. Both times I've ran the mission today I ran into this situation where promptly following reactivating Amesha's 4, I was yeeted an incredibly far distance in the map space and due to the distance forced to extraction. The second time running the mission I was actually thrown outside the skybox, as seen in the screencap.

Warframe1386.jpg

After saving a copy of my log... I loaded back up Warframe and tried again. This time I had a hiccup where I overshot the debris I was going to fly over by several hundred meters and upon flying back to that debris I was thrown out of the map again. Amesha 4 not active. Will retry mission with a different archwing but this may be mission-related.

Warframe1388.jpg

EDIT: If I had better things to do with my life and hadn't spent time as a playtester, I should have left this mission alone after finding this, but I couldn't help myself. Tried again with the Odonata Prime. I found out that some of the Grineer asteroid terrain/debris have something up with their hitboxes and a near miss will result in a spectacular launch and you can hit multiple instances of this misbehaving hitbox and essentially get railgunned out of the map. It's entertaining in a sort of russian roulette way of being able to fling yourself across the map, but also could throw yourself out of the map. First time with the Amesha I thought I was in clear space but I wasn't paying full attention and could have been nearby some space debris.

Edited by AeneasofTroy
more info on bug discovered