Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Idea

xFinal

Thinking of a limited useage projectile type weapon that could be thrown, and no I dont mean grenades, but maybe like a throwing knife type of weapon, first one to pop to mind would be a EMP Knife, you just throw one at Turret/Camera and that disables it, or even throw at a enemy and it knocks out thier shields or for the Corpus stops the little flying things from giving it a shield for a limited time.

another one could be a throwing knife with steel rope attached to the blade handle so you could pull enemies to you, but on a boss I think this would be pretty useless in effect otherwise you'd just pull them everywhere taking turns smacking them with your weapons...

going with same idea above, could also use one as a movement, like throw it onto a ledge or the underside of a platform and use it move around so like you could swing from underneath a platform into the wall then wallrun up the sidewall and get on top of the platform.

I think that can be good idea, especially for the throwing knife thing, like Kunai with some little effect, why not hacking from distance? Utility slot is all we need more.

Exactly along the lines im thinking, and maybe along the lines of disabling control panels for when the enemy runs to sound the alarm, would actually make stealth missions more intresting.