Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Highest Possible Reliable WITH SELF BUFF, No health conversion, No energy conversion

Rhinowo

1st off this isnt the right area to post this, im sorry i didnt know where to post thisHello everyone, today i have brought you the product for my love to rhino, its an ironskin build ive been working on for the past 2 years or so, This build can easily make you reach 21,784.39 base ironskin, if you dont proc growing power its 20,297.1, this is BEFORE ironclad charge, this is the physical ironskin ironclad goes off of to multiply, as ironclad is a multiplicative armor bonus, it goes off of the total instead of the base, armor buffs usually go off of the base instead of the total. The 2 ultimatums add 1.2k physical armor to rhino to boost ironskin to stupid amounts. I have gotten a lot of criticism on the unofficial warframe discord, the unofficial builds discord, hence the 13 forma, ive done a lot of testing with multiple builds, and this one is the best i have ever seen, and used from the past 2 years that is current and up to date.

How to group them?
Magus lockdown + anomaly
Lockdown makes them stunned and unable to move
anomaly groups them

How to finisher?
Using naramon or zakti

Edited by Rhino.Prime
wording