Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ARMORS DONT MATCH

Merked4Life

Over the years of production of the armor sets and syandana's in this game a LOT of unique items have been introduced. So many of them look great but there is an issue, and a big reason you NEVER see anyone wearing them.. Most armor sets have the metallic parts on the accent color-bar, but there are a TON that don't. Some have it on tertiary, some on secondary like the new Galvanik set added. Some even have the metallic on the primary color-bar. This is fine if you enjoy having the sets designer decide how you wear the armor. but if your like 99% of warframe's community, you enjoy to stand out. To take an armor set or syandana and make them your own, you mix and match and find every combination possible, which isn't hard as the the combinations are extremely limiting because the metallic parts on one set are not the same as many others. It looks terrible if u make metallic gold on your shoulders but your leg armor main color is in the same color bar, now u have black with gold shoulders, and bright yellow legs with black metallic trim. i realize it would probably be a nightmare to rework every armor set to make the metallics all line up on the same color-bar for every set. So i propose an easier solution, ive brought this up ot a lot of players  in-game. Pretty much everyone i talk to or play with, they all say its a great idea. Make it so we can color our shoulder armor, chest armor, and leg armor all seperatly. Exactly like we can with the armor and syandanas. This would resolve the entire issue, and make a ton of armor sets viable to use again. Imagine the creativity this would inspire in the player base. i kind of doubt this is a new idea, and im sure it would be very possible to accomplish. So i leave it to you DE. I leave it in your very capable hands. Please take the time to consider this. i'd be overjoyed at this hotfix, as im sure sooo many other would too. thank you for your time and i cannot wait for the new rail-jack update.

IGN: Merked4Life

-Leland D.

even better, gives us a possibility to choose "materials" on top of colours ? 😛 Theres so many nice helmets i don't use because their channels doesnt match my primes armor's material....So just like Energy has a secondary channel now, why not giving primary, secondary, tertiary and accent a secondary channel dedicated to materials ?

Leathery look, glossy, cloth like, metallic, rusty... This would be the era of true FashionFrame 😛

Edited by Xolotl

Xolotl, that woulkd require reworks and im sure more work than im suggesting.. i just want to be able toactually use all the armor thats in game. either that i paid for or wtvr.. but u could also do the same thing for helmets/body. let us color them seperatly.. because the same issue goes for a lot of the helmets and armor.. tertiary mettalic on helmets and accent metalics on skins.. or vice versa. its honestly so stupid. idk why this hasnt been fixed already

• Like 1