Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis - Alert spawns just stop

rikaidekinai

I've opened a general thread about this a week ago to see if others have this issue too. I was hoping a hotfix or serverside fix might address this issue, but here I am:

There are many variations of this bug(?):

1) You have no alert pillars anywhere and alert is up at level 4
2) You have 10 alert pillars and alert is at level 0
3) You have 10 alert pillars, alert is at level 4, you destroy all pillars, alert stays at level 4
4) You have 0 alert pillars, alert is at level 0. You let pillars spawn, have 4 pillars, alert is still at level 0

In all four cases the spawns suddenly stop. And you can't get any more Corpus to appear. It's like the whole area is deserted.

If I compare this to the amount of spawns taking over a base creates and how many Toroids you need to advance in Vox Solaris I really hope this issue is a bug and not a feature.
I'd have expected the Coprus to fight if someone messes with Profit, but seems they just gave up on capitalistic values. 😉

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is STILL relevant to THIS day over halve a year later. Can we PLEASE get a Spawn fix finally? 

In a Mission where you just have to defend a coildrive they spawn SHIPS AND SHIPS AND SHIPS AND SHIPS so much ships they start ramming INTO each other

But standing inside their base at alert 4 and you get MAYBE a spawn every few minutes. Either put in a "Base Takeover" like other places that forces a defense to force spawn stuff or let toroids drop at the current available Base Defenses/Takeovers couse this is INFURIATING to farm Toroids with close to 0 Spawn

yes you can farm chrisma toroids n sht for standing but that DOESNT help in the absurd amounts of Toroids needed to advance in Rank!. Im Done with this but im helping multiple people with this atm and everyone is just frustrated and BORED af