Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Conservation on PoE is a nightmare...

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

-Every damn spot where you need to make an animal call has grineer on it AND a thumper.   And then every damn grineer just about has the ability to call for help so just trying to clear the area of enemies turns into huge wars..    Thats just one of the problems....

-This applys to PoE and Orb Vallis but clicking on animal poop can make NOTHING happen...  you are not given animal tracks to follow or target locations to find the call spot.

-In PoE I used a scent booster for condroc or mergoo and then I made the animal call..  nothing showed.   No enemies were aware of me or even around but thats not to say it wasnt scared off by something else but then again I never got a failure message.   

-Are condrocs/mergoo suppose to circle over the call spot or land???  Most of the time they circle...  but I have seem them land and I would definately like to shoot them there over moving targets.  

But I had a res booster the other day and went to PoE to bust out the last of my floof collections and it was a horrible experience.  I only need condroc and mergoo floof sets to have everything from PoE and OV.  

PS:  Do NOT add floofs that you do not have to hunt for,  such a Thumper floofs.   

Decided to use Ivara and her invisability to avoid all the enemies and fights while I hunted today.  That went ALOT better.  Everything showed up that was called.   That one pile of poop above not working was only bug.   Even without a res booster I am 99% done with floof hunting.  I have to catch 2 more forest mergoo's and I will have every floof (except thumpers).  A couple more tags beyond that and I can get the PoE conservation patch.   

Instead of Conservation patch's/emblems we should get POSTERS.   Fashion frame wont let me wear my hunting badges and display my pride.   But I would DEFINATELY put up posters in my ship/dojo to show my love for the hunt.  

Oh that reminds me I have totally go after that Fish statue in PoE.  That thing is sweet as hell as a decoration. 

100% collection!!  Also have patches for both Fortuna and Cetus!  

About the only thing left for me to do hunting wise is get a pair of black banded bolarola floofs for my ship.  I could have done it a loooong time ago but I also need to make all the fish trophies from Cetus.   Just did all the ones from Orb Vallis.