Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Riven Selection Bug

(XBOX)beepoff

So over the past few months I’ve encountered a bug which involves rolling riven mods. Most of the time it works perfectly, sometimes it decides to stop working. 

When on the selection screen after rolling the riven, if I’m not happy with the new roll I’d go back to the previous roll and when confirming on the previous roll, it swaps to the new roll and forbids me from selecting the previous roll. This forces me to restart my game which fixes it yes, but it’s still an annoying bug when rolling rivens.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

(I wish I had proof, but I don't know how to transfer videos from Xbox to tablets)

On 2019-07-27 at 11:13 AM, (XB1)beepoff said:

(I wish I had proof, but I don't know how to transfer videos from Xbox to tablets)

If you're running Windows on your tablet, use the XB app to transfer the files.

If you're running Chrome or Apple, you may be able to use Smartglass (not sure if it has a file transfer).

Alternately, you could use a website like Xboxdvr.com.

On 2019-07-30 at 12:17 PM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

If you're running Windows on your tablet, use the XB app to transfer the files.

If you're running Chrome or Apple, you may be able to use Smartglass (not sure if it has a file transfer).

Alternately, you could use a website like Xboxdvr.com.

I realised how hard it would've been to get evidence as you'd need to experience it in real time. Recording it would make it look like I'm just pressing the buttons to do it and make it look like a bug.

It did happen to me yesterday though.