The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Not Recieving MR Affinity

(PSN)Tofffeee-Tea

I've been playing Warframe for a decent while. I'm finally at MR8, and have been for a very long while. I have a friend who was lower in Mastery Rank then I was. However they have gotten ahead and I thought I would work on gathering Master rank affinity to keep up with them. After a while I noticed my Mastery Rank affinity wasnt rising. At all. So I read forums over it to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong.

Warframes give 200 affinity per level, for a max of 6000 upon reaching lvl 30. 

Weapons give 100 affinity per level, for a max of 3000 upon reaching lvl 30.

I have two melee weapons, and one warframe which I decided to test it on. I was, at that time, 18,605 affinity away from reaching MR9. I didn't kill enemies with my warframe abilities, and used no other weapons but the melee weapons I was ranking up. I was playing public, however.

Upon ranking up the warframe, Equinox Prime, I didn't not receive any Mastery Rank points. When I maxed my first weapon, Broken Scepter, I received 1k MR affinity. The second weapon, Zanistar, gave nothing.

The warframe and weapons both have never had a forma used on them, and I have not maxed them before. I also have a 90 day affinity booster running.

I'm not entirely sure what is going on, be it a bug or a misunderstanding on my part. Though, it has been going on like this for a while.