Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waves Of Enemies = Low Frames

Renathy

Recently I have been experiencing massive slow-downs, whenever a wave of enemies spawns. Doesn't matter if it's Defense or not, as long as they spawn, my game will randomly slow down. Problem is I don't know what's the cause of such problem. It's quite random, really. I can fight a wave of enemies and experience no frame issues at all and on the next wave, I can't play at all.

I have tried turning on and off Multithreading, since I run on two processors, and there's no difference between one another. I will lag, no matter what, and I'm never hosting when it happens. It started happening recently, as of U10, I believe and hosting Void missions has been a major nuisance now, since it lags double; Or whenever I host, since it gets worse.

Edited by JRMC

Alright, your internet speed probably isn't the problem, but your computer is a bit slow. Try playing on lower graphical settings/ lower resolution if possible. If you're already at the lowest settings, consider using a game booster program, or a graphics card upgrade.

None of those two is an issue. My computer handled Warframe well before, how is it unable to handle about 20 enemies now? It just suddenly fails to handle a few enemies and sometimes it doesn't? Furthermore Game Boosters don't optimize at all, even though it's all tweaked up, though I already have tweaked my OS for better performance, among other configurations.

Those random low-fps moments happens alot when the number of enemies exceeds the enegine capability, it does happened alot with me and my friends on T3 Mobile Defence missions where the spawns are ridiculously high that makes the engine crashes...

Big enemy waves do lower my fames a lot more, especially on Void, since Void was never optimized, for some reason. But it's just random, when they're not big enough.

Edited by JRMC