The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Boxes

Nicktaber65

No item feedback forum from what I can see, I thought I'd post this here.

New ammo restores are worthless and the old ammo restores were godlike and easier to obtain.

The new ammo restores cost 1k blueprint, have a build time, and take resources. The old ammo restores cost 1k buy, no build times no resources. They also refill your ammo to full.

I really liked the old ammo restores because I could use high consumption weapons like my twin vipers (Can't use them anymore anyways because the Acrid) without worrying about running out of ammo.

I guess in theory the team restore is kind of useful to the whole team, but most of the guns my team will usually have don't need ammo restores, like shotguns or snipers and acrids which have awesome ammo efficiency. And the only mode in which my team has a possibility of running out of ammo is an extended boss fight without constant add feed (Smaller enemies coming in to be killed and dropped resources) The only one I can think of is Kril.

In Survival / Defense / Mobile defense missions running out of ammo is impossible unless you're deliberately trying to do it (Shooting at the sky?) Because the adds drop so much ammo. All other common missions can be done without even attacking enemies (With maybe the exeption of rescue).

The only value for any system of recovering ammo supplementary to enemy drops is to be able to use high-consumption weapons liberally, and in this respect the team ammo restore fails, where as the old ammo restores succeed.

In another note, I had 20 pistol ammo restores and 10 rifle ammo restores before you removed them from the shop. The shop told me that this was my last chance to purchase them, so I figured I would buy some more because I liked having them. After you removed them from the shop, you destroy ALL of my ammo restores and instead put ~130 Large health restores into my inventory. That's really messed up. If there is anything more worthless than the current team ammo restores it's these health restores that you trolled me with.

Edited by Nicktaber65