Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New game+

Mastery ranks are annoying to do because you have ot wait a while or collect XP am not really sure, but on my console befor eit broke i was a Rank17 on my PS4 and Now, am just a rank6 on PC, so i propose that atleaest until crossplay or cloudsaves appear that new rewards for replayability of the rank test are improved to keep the players interested in training levels, with some option to restart and gain acess to syndicate points, simaris can hand out some resources and random enemies can be added with the rank levels the missions can made more unpredictable with revelant rewards or conditions to simulate certain weathers, maybe nightwave can join in with the syndicates and assign some rank replayability fo rplayers who have cleared to get differnt types of mods based on the rank, the official test should also have some interesting additions or treasure, specters and colorful things that players can be guaranteed to like, say the forma, or some untradable items and augmentations which preserve the warframes that dont have prime status, maybe a halfprime mod joke can catch on, but its clear to see that Zaws and kitguns are in the horizon and players can redo the many missions on each planet or training to gain weapon's or warframes specific rivens if they complete them, i really like the idea of untradable items and weapons or cosmetics which would go along well with the rank rewards and syndicate factions, the daily cap hinders replayability for fulltime players and should atleast be replaced with additional rewards or bonus missions and enemy types.

getting back to rank 17 will take forever on a different console, so i hope we can all figure this out, the syndicates and PVP/Lunaro and conclave could be added to the relays or cities with the players ranks with some proposition or reward/incentives, i dont see any different paddles or warframes based on their concepts or weapons, glamours other than the shoulderpads that costs silver/platinar, so i'd be interesting to also see that minning and fishing toys are added rewards to make new players intereted in the regular missions and bounties, sigils and other things for the orbiter or color palettes added to each planet. And revelant themes to complement the storymode, honestly the storymode can be enjoyable, but they could use more reward-types and untradable gear or untradable weapons/ or untradablewarframes