Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Base Lockers

Arcalane

Not only are there less of them than on the Corpus Ship layout, but an even smaller quantity of them seem to ever be unlocked. In theory this is balanced by the fact there are more Cargo Containers to smash open, but I'd wager the quantities of those are about the same.

I recently ran through Oro on Earth to see if there was any Rubedo to be had, and took a screencap of every major locker room I found.

I did not find many major locker rooms.

The first major room, left side;

lockers1_zps7787131a.png

Same room, right side;

lockers2_zps5becc821.png

Sideroom off pipes;

lockers3_zpsdc2e8c5e.png

One lonely container off to the left.

Random lockers;

lockers4_zps254aac7b.png

Oh yay, two of them opened. One spat out some money and health, and the other dropped that single shotgun ammobox. :|

What do you expect ? 80% of the lockers unlocked ? Then you will have 100% survival change , full ammo clips , full energy . The loot is all balanced from what I have seen , from AI / container(the one you have to attack to open) already enough .

Some locker just drop credit while other drop nothing.

Aside from less lockers on the Grineer base

I feel like people tend to miss more lockers here. Maybe because the area is more convulted and open, but when I run with people I'm always rushing to find them after looting alot of lockers people ignore.

What do you expect ? 80% of the lockers unlocked ? Then you will have 100% survival change , full ammo clips , full energy . The loot is all balanced from what I have seen , from AI / container(the one you have to attack to open) already enough .

I carry 4 Large Health Restores, 3 Rifle Ammo Boxes, 1 Pistol Ammo Box, and my Artifact is an Energy Siphon. Unless the S#&$ seriously hits the fan (like getting stunlocked by a bunch of toxic ancients) there is very little that poses a serious threat to me and my Rhino.

But that's not the point of this thread. This isn't about survivability, it's about the fact these Bases have less lockers total compared to Corpus Ship layouts, and that it feels like a smaller proportion of those lockers are ever unlocked. Less lockers = less everything, namely stuff like crafting materials.