The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

is there a way to optimize ps4 for warframe?

(PSN)Ermahgurd007

For many months, I have noticed that my games seem to be laggy and my ping rate with other players is high. I check the network status through PSN and it tells me i'm running at 300-400 down and 50-70 up. Is this a DE server issue or is there something I need to change on my PS4 to allow the bits of info to flow faster?

Stability has taken a huge dumpster dive. So much so that I can no longer play the game.

My situation: load times have more than doubled, host migration on avg occure every 2nd mission, load fails into orb valise every 3rd or 4th attempt with multiple instances failing in a row. Hud fails to load 1 out of 5 orb vallis bounties. Suspect mods, arcanes etc are not being applied in orb vallis majority of the time as my damage and survivability greatly fluctuates from mission to mission.

All ports are appropriately open, dl/ul speeds are well above "recommended", psn and every other ping I can test is around the 80 mark. I've had stability issues since Fortuna update and it continues to get worse. I see continued graphics updates which only taxes the system more, nothing in regards to stability or optimization improvements. Been playing for 2 years, mr 26, I know the game, my network, ISP capabilities and other game's/service's performance well enough to say in comparison wf is no longer playable on ps4. I require a response on this issue before I try playing he game again. For now I'm completely uninstalling my favorite game, not returning until stability has been greatly improved.