Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Quetzalcatl: Wind Warframe

JustSoLoPa_TV

Just like my Water Warframe concept I will make it up as my imagination sees fit. Everything at the top of my head with the ages of our history  and research acquired. 

Wind Warframe:

Name: Quetzalcatl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl <- Read this for more information.

Play Style: Quetzalcatl is for any skilled based player who loves running into the heat of the battle charging through enemies causing a up-roar. 

Quetzalcatl is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl) language and means "feathered serpent" 

Mayan prophecy says a ladder will emerge from the center of our Milky Way galaxy in 2012.
From out of the ladder will emerge the serpent rope carrying the god Nine Wind (‘Quetzalcoatl’).
From the Codex Vindobonensis.

Which leads me to the origin and how Quetzalcatl would come into play. Milky Way Galaxy is located near Earth. So to incorporate this to be able to obtain this Warframe. Would be to add in a new drop coordinate that shows a new map in Earth. This Map has a new Boss which would drop the blue prints to forge/create Quetzalcatl. 

The coordinate drops would only be located on Earth, and Voids runs.

( Still trying to work everything out typing as I go )

Abilities:

Wind Tunnel: Thrusts a forceful gust of air in a narrow direction. Violently twisting enemies around crashing them into anything in their way. 
How it affects Enemies: Enemies that get hit by the Gust take damage while flying through the tunnel spinning around taking damage as well for their body can not handle the pressure. Enemies can crash into each other causing impact damage or against objects. 
How does it affect Team Mates?: The long narrow tunnel of air grants anyone that steps into it Movement Speed as well as a small left over affect after passing through as the force is still behind you. 
Chargeable: This skill can be charge for a more powerful attack as well as a longer range that the tunnel can stretch out. The charge time takes as long as any base melee weapon. (Could be modded through each rank) 

Sorry had to post this a tad bit early the Bold Function is locked. Will continue on after I post and Edit 
Edited by ThatGuyHD

It sounds pretty interesting, a Warframe ability you can charge up would be really neat, and having the ability hurt enemy's but assist ally's is a cool idea too.

Haha thanks ;3 Still working out this idea as well. 

Just doing everything from my very first Concept Idea which would link up with Any Concept idea I would ever come up with for this amazing game. 

(Besides that Game Mode I was talking about hee hee)