The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stability all but gone on ps4

(PSN)DirtyJester27

I've experienced connection issues, chat box errors, network not responding, host migration, slower load times, all since fortuna update. Plains update has taxed the system even more. I read a few red text cheeky comments about hotfix for dawg days exploit. And now I'm unable to connect all together. Stabilty/performance boost should be top/only priority atm. The game is basically unplayable. Exploiter won't load, Profit taker is glitched to all hell, plains is slow and has considerable fps drops,  host migration issues every 2nd or 3rd mission across the star chart.

Fix stability before all else!

• 2 weeks later...

This just got so much worse since the beginning of today, it keeps giving me permanent "network not responding" yet the fame is running fine and then after that is days I need to restart it due to a update, IV apparently updated the game 23 times today and I am officially starting to get dame irritated with this fault, this is a waste of my date and also a very irritating constant pain having "network not responding while doing eidolons or exploiter orb, plz fix this tomorrow