Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Do This Often...

wintersword

Hi, I'm Wintersword!

I lurk the forums occasionally, but rarely post, but I figured I'd give this a shot.

I've been playing on and off (mostly on) since the first week of open beta, and got a founder's pack shortly after joining, I was so hooked!

I actually just had the honour of meeting some of the Warframe staff earlier today at the 2013 Project Play in London, On and had a complete blast! Everyone was completely awesome, and my apologies if I came off as creepy... I spent the majority of my 6 hours at the event hovering around the Warframe rooms >.< I experienced the entirety of the event within the first hour, so naturally I had to come back to Warframe :D (also with a 2hr drive one-way.. I wanted to get as much out of the event as I could hehe)

As of writing this I just hit Mastery rank 7, I have almost 400 hours in game time, and I finally, finally, finally just got my Nekros Systems Blueprint on my first run today, after telling everyone I met today I had done close to 10-15 Golem runs and not a single system print haha! What luck?

I hail from a tiny little clan called Blood Squall. We're all close friends and half decent players, but we haven't broken any records.... yet.

My favourite frames (so far) are Frost, Saryn, and Trinity.

Ugh. this got all kinds of long winded quick. That's what I get when I post at 1am, exhausted. Brain gets rambley :(

Hope to see some of you ingame!

Edited by wintersword