Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rest Of My Warframe Concepts; Trojan, Atlas, Athena And Caliber *update 2*

Siviltha

Now... I really put lots of time merging all of these concepts in one place. Think your opinion first before placing them. I would appreciate more if you thought into more criticism into the mistakes and un-balanced stats. <3!

First off, if I used the mythology name wrong, please do so and remind me by putting a very accurate explanation about the name and it's real purpose. 

Also, with these all in one place, I'll be able to focus on the concept arts for my ideas.

1. Warframe Deception; Trojan

2. Warframe Mass; Atlas

3. Warframe Molecule/Nanite; Medusa (Different thread, may merge)

4. Warframe Storm; Odin (Under mandatory construction, different thread, may merge)

5. Warframe Guardian; Athena

6. Warframe Ballistic; Caliber

Notes:

- Pandora was one of my concept Warframes and suppose to be under Medusa, but I realized that Loki is the trickster.

- Odin will be under serious construction. Will not officially be called as Odin. May change the Storm concept.

- These will be my last concept ideas for now until next update; U.11.

- There's chances I may change Caliber into something else than Ballistic.

- Don't forget I take Warframe concept requests for Art designs. (See Medusa's thread)

- Medusa V.2 will now come first in the next thread update.

- If any of the trait concept I made is already similar to the current Warframes, please let me know.

Update notices:

Update 1:

- Updated Atlas Base Stats

- Updated Athena Base Stats

- Updated Caliber Base Stats

- Added Atlas's four abilities (No details)

Update 2:

- Updated Atlas's abilities

- Added details to Atlas's abilities

- Added Athena's four abilities (No details)

- Added All alternate helmets for each Frames

- Renamed 'Conversion' into "Mass Conversion" ability of Atlas

- Mandatory rethink with "Tortoise Formation"

Update 2.5:

- Fixed Alternate helmets not submitted upon update

- Fixing Athena's abilities not edited

On to the Warframes.

"Concepts stats for each Warframe will be updated per day. Am quite the busy girl."

Name: Trojan

Ability Inheritance; Deception

Description: 

- TROJAN is a Warframe that can manipulate air and turn replicates of his enemies to fool them. While disguised as an enemy, TROJAN can backstab any enemy he encounter as he walks through enemy lines while he is able to fool his enemies into even shooting the traitor that he tells to the enemy.

Concept Design: (In progression)

Base Stats:

Role: Spy, Tank

Gender Model: Male

Health: 100 (Max: 490)

Shield: 115 (Max: 520)

Energy: 120 (Max: 260)

Armor: 18

Sprint Speed: 0.42

Stamina Recharge: 5% Per second

Maximum Stamina: 95

Polarities:

4x Power (Scratch)

1x Defense (D)

1x Tactic (Bar)

Aura Polarity: Tactic (Bar)

Abilities:

1. Ticker - Mod Level 5, Uncommon

- 25 Energy

- 1800m Range (12.5+ Range per level)

- 10 Seconds active (2+ Seconds per level)

"TROJAN throws a grenade that causes a odd noise and attracts nearby enemies giving TROJAN and his allies an open stealth window."

Stealth/Decived/Control

(Ticker can be modified with increased Duration)

(Ticker can be modified with increased Range effect)(Stretch)

(There is no damage implemented into this skill/ability)

(Does not attract bosses, despite that they are un-alerted)

(Can attract Security Camera's attention, but will not cause to alert the ship/outpost)

(Ticker can detect active enemies and registers them into TROJAN and his allies' radar)

(Ticker can detect loot-able Storage crates or Lockers in the indicated range)

(Ticker can register Heavy units as a skull indicator in TROJAN and his allies' radar)

(CORRUPTED are unaffected by the skill)

2. Mimic - Mod Level 5, Uncommon

- 80 Energy

- Damage varies

- Duration varies

- Range varies

"TROJAN completely copies the last skill or special abilities from his allies or enemies whom or which was the last one used and replicates it."

Role Varies

(Mimic can be used on any enemies' last ability)(Power Blast, Osprey Deployment, Shockwave, etc.)

(Mimic cannot be modified with any mods but Streamline)

(Mimic's stats varies depending on an allies' own stat towards the skill and/or the enemy's level)

(Mimic is usable to bosses)(Except J3000-Golem)

(Mimic can be canceled during any skill that has channeling if TROJAN were to be shot down)

(Mimic can only replicate half of Nekros's 'Shadow of the Dead' ability)(Division math included)

(Mimic cannot replicate Raptor's attacks)

(Mimic can deploy a Drone if the Fusion MOA did. But cuts the level of the Drone by half)

3. Rally Point - Mod Level 3, Rare

- 95 Energy

- 35% Ballistic Resistance

- 40% Laser Resistance

- 15% Elemental Resistance

- 12% Knockdown Resistance

- 25% Armor reduced and increased Armor Penetration to enemies

- 2200m Range

"TROJAN rallies his allies away from any dangerous situation by boosting his fellow Tennos' morale and leading them to change the tide of the battle."

Crowd Control/De-buff Enemies/Party Buff

(Rally Point can be stacked with Armor mods)

(Rally Point can be stacked with Laser Resistance mods)

(Rally Point can be stacked with Elemental Resistance mods)

(Rally Point can be stacked with Armor Penetration mods)

(Rally Point cannot be stacked with increased Power range)

(Rally Point is carried around by TROJAN)
(Rally Point can stay active, even though TROJAN is downed)

(Rally Point can be modified with Streamline

(Rally Point does not apply reduced armor and increased AP (Armor Penetration) to bosses)

(Rally Point does not reduce damage to poison)

4. Deception Horse - Mod Level 3, Rare

- 125 Energy

- 40 Active seconds (2+ Seconds increased by level)

- Disguises as a random unit/mod from the Faction (May change if invaded by a different Faction)

- Gain the ability of the Unit/mob as the disguised

- TROJAN receives double the health and shield stats of the unit/mod he disguised as

- Will not be shot by the Faction, unless TROJAN shoots first

"TROJAN decisively disguises himself as the enemy, granting him the abilities of the unit/mob enemy he became while he can holler at an enemy that is detected as a traitor as a fraud."

Situational/Spy/Stealth/Tide-changer

(Deception Horse can be modified with Streamline)

(Deception Horse can be modified with increased Duration)

(Deception Horse has no base damage)(Varies on the disguise)

(Deception Horse has only 5% of disguising as a actual boss)(Only during Defense and Assassination)(J3000-Golem is excluded) (Fact pointed out by Virtual_Anomaly)

(Deception Horse can grant an ability to call chaos around the ship/outpost when disguised as a Faction's unit/mob)

(Deception Horse cannot fool a boss)

(Deception Horse cannot disguise as an Infested)

(Deception Horse can grant disguises as the CORRUPTED)

(Deception Horse ends if TROJAN was shot down during his disguise)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Atlas

Ability Inheritance: Mass and 'Gravity'?

Description:

- ATLAS is a Full-on offensive Warframe that is able to convert his enemies's mass towards his advantage by giving them no weight causing them to disorient in oxygen or even gravity.

Base Stats:

Role: DPS

Gender Model: Male

Health: 120 (Max: 530)

Shield 100 (Max: 490)

Energy: 75 (Max: 140)

Armor: 22

Sprint Speed: 0.20

Stamina Recharge: 4% Per second

Maximum Stamina: 110

Polarities:

- 4x Power (Scratch)

- 2x Attack (V)

Aura Polarity: Attack (V)

Abilities:

1. Gallant Rush - Mod Level 3, Uncommon

- 60 Energy

- 120 Base damage (Base damageiIncreases by level)(10.5+ Per mod level)

- 900 Range (Range increases by level)(20+ Per mod level)

- 3 Seconds active (Duration increases by level)(1.5+ Per mod level)

- 25% Damage resistance (Damage resistance increases by level)(6.5%+ Per mod level)

"ATLAS summons a plasma shield on his shoulder and rushes towards his enemies that causes in impact to push enemies aside and deal damage while opening a path for his allies."

Damage/Crowd Control/Pusher

(Gallant Rush can be modified with increased Duration)

(Gallant Rush can be modified with increased Range effect)

(Gallant Rush can be stacked with Armor mods)

(Gallant Rush cannot push Heavy units)

(Gallant Rush grants invincibility against stuns and knockdowns)

(Gallant Rush cannot push Boss mobs)

(Gallant Rush cannot be canceled until the skill is finished)

(Gallant Rush can be stacked with increased damage mods)

(Gallant Rush's pushed enemy bodies deal equal damage if the bodies hit another enemy)

(Gallant Rush has half resistance to damage if shot from behind)

2. Valor - Mod Level 4, Uncommon

- 30 Energy

- 50% Laser resistance (Laser resistance increases by level)(5.0%+ Per mod level)

- 15% Poison resistance (Poison resistance increases by level)(2.0%+ Per mod level)

- 28% Knockdown resistance (Knockdown resistance increases by level)(2.5%+ Per mod level)

- 12% Stun chance (Stun chance increases by level)(1.0%+ Per mod level)

- 1100m Range (Range increases by level)(50.0+ Per mod level)

- 5 Second fear (Fear duration increases by level)(1+ Per mod level)

"ATLAS gives a horrifying battlecry that causes enemies around him to run in fear while gives him a huge boost to decimate his opponents to dust."

Self-Buff/Crowd Control/Stun

(Valor can be modified with increased Duration)

(Valor can be modified with increased Stun chance mods)

(Valor can be stacked with Laser resistance mods)

(Valor can be stacked with Knockdown resistance mods)

(Valor can be stacked with Poison resistance mods)

(Valor can be stacked with Stun chance mods)

(Valor cannot have a stack with increased mod(s) towards fear)

(Valor only has 10% chance to fear bosses)

(Valor is only a self-buff for ATLAS)

3. Mass Conversion - Mod Level 3, Rare

- 80 Energy

- 9 Seconds active (Duration increases by level)(1.2+ Per mod level) 

- 300 Base damage (Base damage increases by level)(15.0+ Per mod level)

- 900m Range (Range increases by level)(35+ Per mod level)

- Random chance of converting their oxygen to heavy mass or mass into oxygen

"ATLAS forms a boundary around him were if any enemy were to be inside, random chances that their mass is converted into oxygen; causing them to be held in air for a brief indicated seconds or converts their oxygen into mass causing them to be crushed into the floor dealing huge amount of damage." 

Defensive/Crowd Control/Random Chance/Damage/Stun

(Mass Conversion can be modified with increased Power range)

(Mass Conversion can be modified with increased Duration)

(Mass Conversion can be modified with decreased Energy cost)

(Mass Conversion can't be stacked with increased Power damage)

(Mass Conversion can hold bosses in mid air)(J3000-Golem is excluded)

(Mass Conversion can decapitates or eliminates the body if the enemy dies from the crush)

(Mass Conversion can hold heavy units in mid air)

(Mass Conversion cannot hold burrowed enemies)(Ex; Desert Skates)

(Mass Conversion cannot hold Hyena or Jackal in mid air)

(Mass Conversion cannot crush Hyena or Jackal but still able to deal damage)

(Mass Conversion will instantly crush any floating sentries, such as; Ospreys, etc.) 

4. Tortoise Formation (Under construction)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Athena

Ability Inheritance: Ion/Tissue strength-ing (Possible to change something better if suggested)

Description:

- ATHENA is a very defensive Warframe that grants her allied Tenno's with her great ability to boost their stats and body to change the tide of battle."

Base stats:

Role: Party Support

Gender Model: Female

Health: 90 (Max: 410)

Shield: 120 (Max: 550)

Energy: 140 (Max: 280)

Armor: 12

Sprint Speed: 0.82

Stamina Recharge: 6% Per second

Maximum Stamina: 85

Polarities:

- 4x Power (Scratch)

- 2x Defense (D)

Name: Caliber

Ability Inheritance: Ballistic Weaponry

Description:

- CALIBER is a moderate defensive and offensive Warframe that uses full effective ballistic type weapons against her own enemies. She yet can even deploy any situational utilities weapons to help her comrades. She can sometimes be reckless during fights.

Concept Design: (In progress)

Base Stats:

Role: DPS/Crowd Control

Gender Model: Female

Health: 100 (Max: 520)

Shield: 100 (Max: 520)

Energy: 70 (Max: 130)

Armor: 9

Sprint Speed: 0.90

Stamina Recharge: 3% Per second

Maximum Stamina: 90

Polarities:

- 4x Power (Scratch)

- 1x Defense (D)

- 1x Attack (V)

Alternate Helmets:

Trojan = Corinthian Trojan

Atlas = Sparta Atlas

Athena = Aegis Athena

Caliber = Magnum Caliber

End note: Let me know what you think of the Warframes I made. You can suggest some changes that can balance out if there's something too strong or too weak! Please I would appreciate some good critical comments.

Thanks!~~ 

Edited by Siviltha

I like these, A LOT. Especially Trojan. A stealth tank sounds versatile, as well as an interesting experience.

EDIT: His ultimate (4) shouldn't have anything to do with bosses. It'd be too OP that way. They're powerful in the hands of an AI, but in the hands of a Tenno...

Edited by Virtual_Anomaly

I like these, A LOT. Especially Trojan. A stealth tank sounds versatile, as well as an interesting experience.

EDIT: His ultimate (4) shouldn't have anything to do with bosses. It'd be too OP that way. They're powerful in the hands of an AI, but in the hands of a Tenno...

Oh snap, good point. Thanks for pointing out that true fact!

Not to break down your idea for Trojan but you stated all your frames are based off Myths. This is the Break down of Trojan.

Trojan War, in Greek mythology, war between the Greeks and the people of Troy. The strife began after the Trojan prince Paris abducted Helen,

Paris or Alexander, in Greek mythology, son of Priam and Hecuba and brother of Hector. Because it was prophesied that he would cause the destruction of Troy, Paris was abandoned on Mt. Ida, but there he was raised by shepherds and loved by the nymph Oenone.

Oenone, in Greek mythology, nymph skilled in the art of healing.

Thus making the Trojan Warframe a Healing Type Warframe Like Trinity. 

~ Aside from that.

Some skills are iffy Copying the last Ability used would almost seem to much gather enough energy have the right 3 Party Team Spam all of their Abilities :|. Sounds nice though would be interesting twist. That skill sounds more like a New Faction of enemies that I am working on. Would like to converse with you about this skill with you to help elaborate more on a Enemy Faction. 

Everything else seems fine would be nice to have another Spy Type Warframe that uses Disguises instead of Cloaking. 

Not to break down your idea for Trojan but you stated all your frames are based off Myths. This is the Break down of Trojan.

Trojan War, in Greek mythology, war between the Greeks and the people of Troy. The strife began after the Trojan prince Paris abducted Helen,

Paris or Alexander, in Greek mythology, son of Priam and Hecuba and brother of Hector. Because it was prophesied that he would cause the destruction of Troy, Paris was abandoned on Mt. Ida, but there he was raised by shepherds and loved by the nymph Oenone.

Oenone, in Greek mythology, nymph skilled in the art of healing.

Thus making the Trojan Warframe a Healing Type Warframe Like Trinity. 

~ Aside from that.

Some skills are iffy Copying the last Ability used would almost seem to much gather enough energy have the right 3 Party Team Spam all of their Abilities :|. Sounds nice though would be interesting twist. That skill sounds more like a New Faction of enemies that I am working on. Would like to converse with you about this skill with you to help elaborate more on a Enemy Faction. 

Everything else seems fine would be nice to have another Spy Type Warframe that uses Disguises instead of Cloaking. 

I did a full research on the story about the war between the Greeks and the people of Troy (If I remember were Persians). Well I only based my Trojan Warframe as what the story contained. "A horse that contained Greek soldiers." basically, I was only referring Trojan as a Deceiving symbol

and yet, how the Greeks won Troy.

And sure! I would love to discuss the skill with you about your new Enemy Faction! I would love to.

I did a full research on the story about the war between the Greeks and the people of Troy (If I remember were Persians). Well I only based my Trojan Warframe as what the story contained. "A horse that contained Greek soldiers." basically, I was only referring Trojan as a Deceiving symbol

and yet, how the Greeks won Troy.

And sure! I would love to discuss the skill with you about your new Enemy Faction! I would love to.

Ah I see that's what I thought. Went on a different path than I preceded. That's cool Haha. 

Hm should we discuss through Inbox or do you use any chat programs? 

Ah I see that's what I thought. Went on a different path than I preceded. That's cool Haha. 

Hm should we discuss through Inbox or do you use any chat programs? 

We could just discuss through the Inbox for now. If you do have something in mind as a Chat program, let me know! I'll try to think of one too.