Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Advice On Next Frame

chuuburg

Question

Hi guys, currently I have a Excal, Rhino and 1 empty frame slot.

Since slots are limited, I would like some advice on my 3rd frame.

I currently have a Frost (wanted to get him because of his awesome ulti) ready in 2 days but I may just leave him in the foundry since I've heard he is just as slow as the Rhino.

Initially I wanted Ash as my 2nd frame but started hearing the glitches and problems he has so decided not to go for him anymore.

These are what im looking for

1) Fast (if not the fastest)

2) Good room clear ulti with decent AOE

3) Decent 1-3 skills

4) Badass Looking

Also, is there anywhere I can look at the stats of the frames ? eg. movement speed

8 answers to this question

http://warframe.wiki.../wiki/Warframes

Browse through that, and if you still have any questions I will be more than happy to try to answer them.

BTW, your 4th requirement for a frame is highly subjective, but otherwise the Frost fills all of those req's with the exception of being fast.

I've browse through that before, but they have no info on speed. it shows everyone as 1.0

Also, their description of skilsl are kind of vague, say world on fire for ember

World On Fire 4

Deals high damage over time. Cost: 100Energy_small.png

Notes:

• Requires supercharged warframe.
  • Has about a 3.5 second channeling time
  • Fantastic against extremely strong enemies and effective against swarms of weaker ones

Deals damage to who ? 1 person? small aoe? room?

most importantly I want someone fast with a room clear ability for defense missions.

Edited by chuuburg

perhaps someone could list out the fastest frames and i can pick from there, im still a newbie so i dont have much knowledge about them.

Ash, one of the fastest, good ult if not bugged

Ember, Good aoe

Volt, one of the fastest, with his 2 ability his the fastest, Strong ult(on par with Frost's with bigger range)

Excalibur, quite fast