Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter kuva siphon

Proslackernifty

I was running kuva siphons tonight with my ember.  Pretty easy stuff with a decent ember build.  But then came the gas planet and a mobile defense mission. 

First of all, my friends we're not playing, and MMJ (match-making Jesus) decided that I should go alone on my missions.  It's normally fine, just not fine on Jupiter.  I'll make this as short as possible.  First terminal, I died twice.  No idea what was shooting me.  I parkoured as quickly as I could in another direction so I wouldn't die, but I got blasted one last time while I was mid bullet jump.  It took about 300 shields and 100 health off in one hit; that's crazy.  I'm sure there's a mechanic here that I did wrong or didn't notice, but I more or less felt that I was blapped while I had no real agency.  Then some guy, forget his name, starts talking. A jackal shows up (I think?) and they pound me into the ground.  

Next, the kuva siphon.  No problems here, I did killed the clouds and the guardians.  Immediatly after, I do the second terminal.  No real problems again, except for lots of ice skating guys and nullifiers, but on my way to the second terminal and, once again, mid bullet jump something kills me.  I had maybe 600 shields and a full 300 health that time.  Was there a sniper? Another turret?  New enemy type maybe? I'm sure it's my fault again.

Finally, the third terminal.  That guy, forget his name, starts talking again.  He mentions something about "amalgams" and I get blapped the fourth time.  This time I was on the ground though, sprinting toward the exit.

I'm obviously missing some mechanics here, but the point I'm making is this:  this difficulty is not in line with other kuva siphons.  I'm not in the crowd of people that think that all past content should be aligned for end game players (that's silly).  I think end game content should be hard so don't get me wrong, but this is not end game content.  There should be some leeway here for people that have made MMJ (match-making Jesus) angry.  

That's my piece.  I guess I won't be doing kuva missions on jupiter. Or maybe I'll bring a better frame.  I don't know.  I don't see the need for harder kuva siphons.  The reward isn't good enough to warrant anything that difficult.