Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obtaining A New Warframe

ChumbaWumbaTV

It's not about attention spans, it's about the feedback loop of progression through gameplay. The current crafting system stonewalls any player who doesn't want to drop money, which is bad. You always want players to have some form of progression the more time they put in.

Stonewalls? They just wait 3 days. They can do EVERYTHING else in the game that they normally do. Spend that 3 days "progressing" yourself the next set of BP's and materials you need and put them in the oven while you play on your new frame. No waiting next time.

Crafting time doen't really need to change, for one, I like it. Though the drop rates or chances of BP parts for warframes should, I litterally spent 3 weeks, 3 WEEEEKS just trying to get ONE bp for a MAG HELM. I litterally was on the brink of having blood spurt out of my eyes at that point, it takes away the refreshing feeling of somehting new every game and just replaced with utter repetitiveness. I know you need to work to get your warframe, I understand, but for 3 WEEKS for ONE BP is just completely and utterly outrageous.

Edited by Crysentos

Stonewalls? They just wait 3 days. They can do EVERYTHING else in the game that they normally do. Spend that 3 days "progressing" yourself the next set of BP's and materials you need and put them in the oven while you play on your new frame. No waiting next time.

Its actually 4.5 days. 1day 12hrs (to make the 3 idividual parts) + 3days (to apparently figure out how to put it on I guess) = 4 days 12hrs, or 3days 12 hrs IF you wait to get everything for the 3 parts THEN run them all at the same time.

That length of time is a long time in the world of a game. In 4 days someone can find another game they enjoy more (thus losing a player and potental sales), they could forget all about Warframe (again lost sales), or will just go back to some other MMO they previously played and just uninstall Warframe (again lost sales).

In the idea of crafting time unless the game can grab and hold onto a person threw its gameplay, or progression. You can't have those long craft times. On a side note I think the times should be revered honestly. 3days per part (after all you are CREATING them), and to make the suit 12hrs (Assuming Tenno know how to don armor and a helmet. I'm just saying)

Edited by jbomb99

Its actually 4.5 days (12hrs x3) + 3days (to apparently figure out how to put it on I guess) = 4 days 12hrs.

That length of time is a long time in the world of a game. In 4 days someone can find another game they enjoy more (thus losing a player and potental sales), they could forget all about Warframe (again lost sales), or will just go back to some other MMO they previously played and just uninstall Warframe (again lost sales).

All 3 pieces can be crafted at once for 12 hours. Do you usually wait till one is done to craft the next?