The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Profit taker.

(PSN)King_Handal

Profit taker is the most thing that i enjoy in warframe but sadly, it is accompanied by a few bugs which ruin your experience.

Starting off with the fight itself, it's okay and all but the FPS is doomed, there are so many corpus minions when fighting the boss, and the fact that the boss itself barrages you with tons of missiles is another factor that drops FPS too low.

Now for the second issue, i don't know if this is restricted to chroma or not, BUT there are alot, i mean it, of times where when i use my vex armor after taking off an archgun would disable my melee, and the only way to use it again is putting your archgun on then off again, activating vex armor again doesn't fix the issue.

And this issue, i don't know whether it's a feature or a bug, where the pylons that are launched by the profit taker wouldn't be marked on map as a target you have to destroy/kill (a red marker) is very annoying. The pylons fly very far from each other and keeping track of them is a pain in the arse in addition to how much pain the fight is.

So in regard of something this big and important in this game, the drops are absolute garbage. Archgun mods from killing profit taker are okay and 1% for additional archgun mods from the bounty itself is okay, the credits caches are okay, but debt bonds? I have thousands if not more of those, what am i gonna do with them? Free entire fortuna from debts? Profit taker is already restricted to max level solaris united and it's not a very good idea to use them for standing, even if it is, sooner or later you will stock on them. I have 10+ of everything from ticker and i am still stockpiled on them, why did you think debt bonds is a good idea?

I hope my post will enlighten you about the importance of profit taker to players like myself and how it has restricted access with bad rewards.