Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Many Mods.... So Few Mod Slots...

Desauron

Anyone else feels this way? I think there should be a way to add at least 1 more mod slot on warframes and weapons.

We simply got to many mods.... and i noticed more and more mods will come. So what? some may ask, well some mods will NEVER have the REASON to be used (thief wit, intruder, warm coat, maglev, and more).

So why not give us the chance to... give them some love? And a aura slot for sentinel would be cool to!

aura for sentinel is stupid, but otherwise I'd love to see more slots that are restricted to a specific polarity mod (rather than just increasing the cost of mismatching polarity) That means you'll get more mod slots but one of them will be some sort of "specialization" of your warframe. I also think polarities are a little silly sometimes. Why some stamina mods have the polarity that all the defense mods have?

I expected forma to be a specialization but now it's just bumping mod capacity up as much as possible because you can just dump some V polarities into your weapon and you'll be sure you will all ways use them.

Although I completely agree with your point, I believe thiefs wit shouldnt be on that list. It is the most usefull mod concerning farming of mods and/or ressources in the game, and no its not completely replaced by carrier due to the small radius of the carriers pick up skill. 

But back to the actual topic: why not make sth like having a fixed (lets say 5) number of formas used in a weapon/Warframe gives it an additional slot (or bring out an item just like forma exclusiv for that purpose). 

Edited by Y4gers

Anyone else feels this way? I think there should be a way to add at least 1 more mod slot on warframes and weapons.

We simply got to many mods.... and i noticed more and more mods will come. So what? some may ask, well some mods will NEVER have the REASON to be used (thief wit, intruder, warm coat, maglev, and more).

So why not give us the chance to... give them some love? And a aura slot for sentinel would be cool to!

Because right now it's good, you have to actually choose between your combat "effectiveness" and pleasant experience.