Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption inspired loot rotations

squirrel_killer-

So while the tables from disruption need some work, I like the idea of the loot rotations in disruption. The table is performance based, and I honestly feel there is a place for this in all endless missions. Endless game modes currently don't encourage long runs, with the exception of Disruption, and it feels great to push myself to hit 10, 15, or even 20 rounds of disruption for those extra C Rotations. Bailing early is now an option in endless missions as well, making this purely a personal choice on a player by player basis. The time it takes to ramp up to the C rotations also takes a few rounds, meaning there is a reward just for staying a few rounds as is.

Now let me point this out right now, I also think all endless game modes would need a drop table rework if this was implemented. This could, on accident, make several things far harder to farm on accident. Disruptions loot tables also need some polish and modification in and of themselves, some reworking of relic tiers on certain nodes and things like that are certainly needed, but over all the concept is sound and a well needed breath of fresh air in our grinds.

Take defence for example. We already want to clear defence as fast as possible, so why not give better rotations for faster clearing times? Or if there is a fear of trolling with Slovas there is also the possibility to tie it to how much damage the defence objective took. Interception could be judged against how much capture percentage the enemies have at the end of the round. Survival could be judged based off of life support average over the course of the round. Heck even find a way to apply this idea to Infested Salvage as well which would make Nidus infinitely less tedious to farm. Not to mention this would make CC viable in certain game modes if the priorities were shifted from just "kill" to also include "don't let enemies touch this thing".