Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Messy menus

ZarTham

Seriously.... can't you just slap that thing on the main screen? Tab to see secondary stats? really? As if having to hover a button to see stats wasn't already annoying now I'm faced with this... Why do we have to deal with this annoyances...... Because of the Switch tiny screen? Can't you make a layout specific for the Switch? is this even because of the Switch? I'm a bit puzzled as I don't recall why DE were gonna implement these changes, I remember watching that devstream but I do not recall the reason for this change, does anyone knows?

I know there have been many posts about this, this isn't my first complain about these absurd changes as I had posted other About related complains and it sure won't be the last.

MHuGJOg.png

Edited by D20
Changed name to make it more descriptive.
  • Like 2

I just realized, that main problem with all the "UI change" feedback is, that DE forums lumped together "UI" and "Art & Animation".

So all the calls for changes to obsolete UI parts of game (menus, chat..) just get drowned under: "I want a pink shawl for my frame". 😁

So first order of business: we need UI to be its own thread.

KRGtiQR.jpg

Would something like this be better? Keep the hover to see other purchase offerings (catalyst, weapon slot text and icon) and hover to see crafting requirements. This is with the interface scaling set to full. I'll do a mock-up on a smaller screen, minimum I can go is with a 1366x768 screen, gonna check with lower resolutions. 

Edit: I know this can get cramped when dealing with a weapon with both Primary and Secondary stats, and with even more stats, your department can do a much better job than I did, but this would be much better, if I'm looking for a weapon, the first thing I check is stats.

Edit2: When viewing related, it could replace the stats view with the related weapons view.

Edit3: The old UI we had was much better than what we currently have

MP-Market-BurstonCompare.jpg

Edited by ZarTham