Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Login failed. Check your info"

(XBOX)ZOMBIExSLAYA129

Recently whenever I try logging into Warframe it gives me an error message saying "Login failed. Check your info" and it is getting really annoying.  It has been going on for over a week and I have tried many things that end up not working.  When it first happened I would be able to get in for a bit and then eventually it would say that I need to download an update to continue doing anything in the game.  I got to a point where I thought it was fixed but then the guass update came out it is causing issues again. So far I only got into the game once for 5 minutes.  I notice that there are some other people who are having this issue.  Could this be a bug within the game?  I submit a request and they said that there was nothing on my account that they suspected could be keeping me from logging in.  So I don't know what the issue is.  Could the issue be within my Xbox or my internet?  I tried resetting my router, uninstalling and reinstalling Warframe, clearing cache, etc.  Basically I tried anything that I saw people suggesting on Reddit and other pages on the Warframe forum.  I'm reporting this as a bug because the support agent that responded to my request told me to do so.  Besides that does anyone have any potential solutions to fix this?  I'm on Xbox so the solutions have to be able to be done with Xbox.