The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Servofish + bait floating away

Thobio

When i went to catch rare servofish for nightwave today, all fish moved erratically, without any animation, they floated slightly diagonal all towards 1 direction. When i threw in my bait (Luminous, Tromyzon and Charamote) they floated away towards the same place the fish were floating. I can't catch any fish this way, as they are moving fast towards 1 direction, while their own movement throws off their location by either speeding up, slowing down etc.

Earlier today (say 20 minutes ago) I tried doing eidolon, but that bugged out my warframe (not letting me go into operator mode, mods not being active like duration and power strength). After this hunt, i restarted warframe, but still there was a visible lag and sometimes stutter when playing, and now the fish are moving weird too. Anyone got a solution? I'm verifying my download cache while typing this to see whether something went wrong there.

EDIT: Welp, it fixed itself, somehow.

The problem occurred in a surface pool, in a surface lake and in a flowing brook/river, I did not check the cave waters.

Edited by Thobio