Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Worry

rogarn

Am I the only person who sees the infested as essentially the flood? Why are we going around killing infested bosses and such? Why aren't we focused on going in and destroying entire infested ships, or areas? Can't we just go "halo" on them and wipe them all of the face of the universe?

Am I the only person who sees the infested as essentially the flood? Why are we going around killing infested bosses and such? Why aren't we focused on going in and destroying entire infested ships, or areas? Can't we just go "halo" on them and wipe them all of the face of the universe?

Well, they don't seem to pose too much of a threat. It's not like you can systematically just destroy everything with no trace. This ain't no Halo, there is no way to simply destroy every life-form by pressing an epic button. Plus, the Infested don't exactly have tiny crawlers (forgot their names, I think they were called spores or something) moving around just jumping on people's faces, so Grineer and Corpus can fight back. They can't spread as easily as the Flood. The major threat in this game is supposed to be the Grineer, with their insane numbers due to cloning. 

If you did understand why Lotus awoken us, Tenno's, then you should know why.

Not just the fact that the Infested are a threat, we're the awoken to eliminate the threats around the solar system. We're basically like peace keepers.