The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network not reaponding

(PSN)GT350_SKYLINE

I recently went on vacation and I was playing on a regular ps4 in the hotel I was staying at, there were network problems but I never thought twice about it assuming the hotel had cheap internet.  I have came back home now and have been playing on my ps4 pro, and I'm still having these problems.  I never had issues before, maybe once a week or so but I'm having this reoccurring issue multiple times each day I play(maybe 2-4 hours a day).  Sometimes the hosts will migrate because players get dropped out kicking me to the loading screen, sometimes it will just lag, sometimes it will say not responding and it won't be lagging, sometimes when the host dosent get lagged out and another player gets lagges out I'm shot back into the loading screen for some reason.  It's really affecting my desire to play this game considering how many other bugs I encounter on a regular basis, and how much my game play time gets wasted typing this out because there is no way to report my bugs as they are happening.