The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

PoE Horrible loading times, constant crashing, endless loading screens, freezing etc

Zekk

Not entirely sure why this is happening but it's happened to a few other people I've asked about aswell. PoE Has run fine on this very same computer for a long time but after coming back to the game about a month back the PoE has all sorts of problems. Also, Cetus has very poor lag spikes down to ~0.1 FPS for long periods of time before going back to normal.

It's worth noting that besides the stuttering in cetus my performance is fine. When not stuttering in cetus I get 70-90 FPS in cetus and in the plains of eidolon. Also worth noting most of my settings are maxed.

Also, loading times for other missions had been noticibly worse, but I haven't observed this for a few days, so I can't really provide more information than that.

I rarely speak out about these things but I'm really at my limit here. Been trying to get arcanes for a few days now and this has made it a thousand times the headache I expected it to be.