Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thermia Fractures Event - a dead event with a nice bonus behind

CrazyDarkSonic

Ok, I know I may be the only person that cares about this, but please, do something about this dead event.

So, by now I assume that most players have Opticor Vandal, based on the fact that the fracture control bar NEVER gets green(under control).

To get green and activate the exp,cred,drop w/e bonus on Orb Vallis, I assume that the community needs to keep playing a lot, enough for it to get and stay green.

But there is no reason to do it, because there is nothing else to get besides the thermia thing for exploiter-orb boss.

The point: we will never, NEVER be able to get this bonus on Orbis if everyone already have a Opticor Vandal. I don't know about consoles, but I find it frustrating that this "Invasion" like mechanic don't get any motivation to do it.

I believe that best solution would be to give it a new tier reward after the Opticor V., one that is repeatable, something like, each 20~40 points(in coolant canisters defenses with the whole 4 canisters in 1 bonus stuff) would give the player, by mailbox, 1 or a bunch of resources(nitan for example). I don't care what you put in there as long it makes ppl play it just like any other (replayable?) event.

Anyway, the things as they are now just make this event a dead weight and there is nothing I can do, I can spend the whole day doing fractures and I have no idea of how much of a difference I make in that red bar.

Disappointing.

Edited by CrazyDarkSonic