Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

I'm just curious, but I recently applied and have not gotten any form of invite yet. Does this take a while? Or have I not been accepted into the clan?

We are currently up to 350 invites distributed amongst the four clans.  You are number 330 and only up to about 300 have been cleared through all the clans (invites sent, etc.).  Yes, it takes a bit of time.  No, you have not been denied. 

why ? well I love pancakes with milk

because it's freaking black text...

I was accepted quite a few pages back and now finally left my previous clan, can i get the invite now. Thanks.

Thank you for confirming that you have cleared your invites.  And invite will be sent shortly. 

Unfortunately I had a pending clan invite from another clan and I believe it may have interfered with any future clan invites from broframe. Could another please be resent.

same here, i think

You both have applied relatively recently and invites have yet to be sent out.  Please be patient while we process over 350 invites amongst 4 different clans. 

We are currently up to 350 invites distributed amongst the four clans.  You are number 330 and only up to about 300 have been cleared through all the clans (invites sent, etc.).  Yes, it takes a bit of time.  No, you have not been denied. 

Ah, alright, That makes sense. Thank you for the response!

IGN : Andrea Vain (it was hell to find how to register...) (if there are problems, send me a warning)

a4x1.png

Well, hope its enough to let you find a reason to add me in your ranks 'cause im looking for a clan that gives me the chance to login and find loads of bros to play with, instead of a clan when a couple of people connect and you are forced anyway to play solo.

Now, without pancakes in mind (i love croissant in the morning, sorry), i will keep striving to find the last piece to build a frost prime, to give you another snowballer in your roster ; See you on the battlefield.

All applications have been read up to here. Yes, sometimes we check this thread too, it's not just lstalri.

...It's mostly lstalri.

Invites to Violence have been sent, and invites to any of the other clans will be sent shortly.

Continue playing as usual even if it takes a while for your invite to arrive, as some of the other Warlords are occupied with far-less-important things like representing a major internet network at the biggest Esport event of the year or building massive websites from the ground up.

Edited by Feam

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

Thank you for confirming that you have cleared your invites.  And invite will be sent shortly. 

You both have applied relatively recently and invites have yet to be sent out.  Please be patient while we process over 350 invites amongst 4 different clans. 

Thanks for replying so quickly, didn't expect it because i understand you guys are busy and are looking for other people at the same time.

All applications have been read up to here. Yes, sometimes we check this thread too, it's not just lstalri.

...It's mostly lstalri.

Believe it or not I've actually managed to read just about every post on this 24 page thread, lol. 

Edited by lstalri

At this point all applications have been read and the majority of invites have been sent out (missing like maybe 5 or 6).  If you have any questions regarding the status of your invites, feel free to leave a message. 

To the following people: Please leave your current clan or clear all pending invites and contact us confirming that you have done so (on this thread will work as well) so that we may send you an invite of our own.  If you do not contact us, we will not pursue your invites.  Thank you!

XxPR0snyperXx
Shabby687
Snakehead56
Crispehs
Netorawr
jotofar
SledgeBlade
Tanrez
Frycalamari

Darthmonk

DecimoX

Edited by lstalri

Oh my mistake and thanks for update!