Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

Hello Bro's,

I was in the original BROFRAME but, I took a break and when I got back i was kicked from the clan due to inactivity I assume. I would like to re join the clan again. If it is possible I would like to join the one called just BROFRAME as my buddy is in it his name is Partizan.

I sit here all day and night playing WarFrame and now my &#! cheeks look like PANCAKES!

STATS: http://i40.tinypic.com/ka0apf.png

IGN: KRIM

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

Nightmare9813

"If you have 6 apples how many pancakes will fit on the roof...Purple because aliens don't wear hats."

I couldn't read your profile pictures.  It was too small... sorry.  Can't invite you until you submit one that is more... legible...

so am i accepted  ? lol getting anxious XD

Yes you have been accepted.  Unfortunately most of our recruitment department (me) has been busy moving their mother out of her house, so they (me) have not been on very much over the past 48 hours.  And the rest of your recruiting department has been playing Hearthstoned.  Please be patient while we remember that we have a clan to run and get back to running it as we should.  *cough cough*

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

I couldn't read your profile pictures.  It was too small... sorry.  Can't invite you until you submit one that is more... legible...

Yes you have been accepted.  Unfortunately most of our recruitment department (me) has been busy moving their mother out of her house, so they (me) have not been on very much over the past 48 hours.  And the rest of your recruiting department has been playing Hearthstoned.  Please be patient while we remember that we have a clan to run and get back to running it as we should.  *cough cough*

lol , ok then XD , just worried that i was rejected , thank you for accepting me :D

Hello there, It appears that a lot of my friends IRL got their clan invitation and all of them applied later than me.

I'm all good with the wait but I'm wondering if my application was rejected or annoyed someone, which is not my intention.

-Cheers

2lufk1s.png

this is my REDO i made sure it was more legible this time i will be awaitng your responses

Edited by Nightmare9813