The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Rank_List

We get that you really want into the alliance but if you're going to cover up things at least cover up the important things. 

Lineage 2 Clans/Alliances back in the day included a whole form to fill out with playtimes, experience, availability for voice com, etc. All we ask of you is a Screenshot and a Sentence. Don't turn that into a farce and just provide what we ask of you. In the end - you're the one that wants into the alliance. Show some effort towards that. 

I think you missed the joke... and in any case I did cover up the important things. I'm mastery rank 3, Broframe requires 4. Its completely obvious to anyone that something isn't right if i drew a giant 4 in the middle of the picture using paint. That's the joke. I even wrote "I'm totally rank 4 as it quite clearly says". How did you not get that?!

I think you missed the joke... and in any case I did cover up the important things. I'm mastery rank 3, Broframe requires 4. Its completely obvious to anyone that something isn't right if i drew a giant 4 in the middle of the picture using paint. That's the joke. I even wrote "I'm totally rank 4 as it quite clearly says". How did you not get that?!

I get it, and this is not the place for it. And my post wasn't directed at you only, too. A lot of people don't put even the tiniest bit of effort into something as simple as a sentence. Let's not derail a recruitment topic any further.  

P.S. I meant the names. Rank 4 is Novice. 

IGN: Fivespot

http://i.imgur.com/0Ejqgfu.jpg

The memories from my childhood cooking experiences involve all manner of "italian food" noodles with pasta sauce sloppily strewn about them.  The other memory is the brown, orange, yellow and white combination that would make up my breakfast.  Heavy handed is an understatement for my cooking style.  Making my own spaghetti sauce for the first, forth, and seventh times were complete disasters.    Breakfast however was infallible less the opportunity to overcook the bacon.  My favorite breakfast items all in strips and flat circles.    Johnny cakes were among my favorite because my mother had an obsession with not purchasing sweets but you can't have flapjacks without that sweet brown syrup.  I've since became a snob for that sweet brown syrup.  Authentic Maple Syrup is the only thing I'll place on my hotcakes.  As an adult I've come to appreciate the subtle changes once can make to change the texture and flavor of these crepe like discs.  Fresh fruits blended into the batter is my favorite especially blueberries.  If I'm feeling up to it and I have some apple sauce available I like to replace the liquid for the batter with the apple sauce.  It makes the pancakes taste different and I get a full serving of fruits.

Edited by Fivespot

ZombeyWizard

Here are my stats but Warframe somehow only counts my playtime AFTER THE GRINEER INFORMER event... But as you can see I am mastery rank 4, so there's so problem with that I think http://imgur.com/slcbpva

Ich habe ehrlich gesagt noch nie Pfannkuchen gegessen. Thats german and basically means that I never really ate a pancake D: I am a sad man I know...

IGN: WhyTryHard

All you can eat pancakes is never a good idea, you always end up hating yourself afterwards...but at least you get your money's worth.

Stats: http://31.media.tumblr.com/57d8f6283c30cf70b5f828ebf489ad56/tumblr_mtvk14lCee1s116myo1_1280.jpg

I use tumblr links bc I'm too lazy to use anything else.

Edited by WhyTryHard

I get it, and this is not the place for it. And my post wasn't directed at you only, too. A lot of people don't put even the tiniest bit of effort into something as simple as a sentence. Let's not derail a recruitment topic any further.  

P.S. I meant the names. Rank 4 is Novice. 

Who the hell are you?! Are you a leader, or even a part of Broframe? if not, then where the hell do you get off telling me what is and isn't acceptable?!

I did my pancake sentence, i did my screenshot and I gave them my IGN in the hopes i could join something bigger and better, and therefore make my Warframe gaming ultimately more enjoyable. I did the paint stuff because who knows if ill make rank 4 by the time the recruitment is still open, and with their popularity, it probably wont be for very long.

Stop picking up on people who are trying to have a good time by applying, because you come across as breaking Broframe's one and only code of conduct rule.

IGN: sngskytteand992

Stats: http://imgur.com/hiUTEnz

Once upon a time a pancake got all in the pancakemix. The pancake's untrue pancake daugther pancaked the pancake on pancake day. This was of course a big tragidy in Big Pancake City. The pancake major rewrote the pancake law so that no pancake could be pancaked on pancake day ever again.

Who the hell are you?! Are you a leader, or even a part of Broframe? if not, then where the hell do you get off telling me what is and isn't acceptable?!

I did my pancake sentence, i did my screenshot and I gave them my IGN in the hopes i could join something bigger and better, and therefore make my Warframe gaming ultimately more enjoyable. I did the paint stuff because who knows if ill make rank 4 by the time the recruitment is still open, and with their popularity, it probably wont be for very long.

Stop picking up on people who are trying to have a good time by applying, because you come across as breaking Broframe's one and only code of conduct rule.

You should seriously calm down and we should seriously stop derailing the thread. I never meant any offense towards anyone. I just wanted people to take this a tad bit more seriously. And now you make a big fuss out of it. Try going for Rank 4, who knows for how long recruitment will be open. We have a fair number of slots open (or had when recruitment was first opened). Even for Mike filling up 1.5k spots isn't as easy when there are actual requirements in place.  

P.S. Yes, I'm a part of Broframe. It's been like that ever since it's inception. 

P.P.S. Unless it wasn't clear - I'm not going after you personally, calm down and wait for recruiters to review your post.