The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

I just have a question I was pondering one day that I would kindly like to ask: How does one get into BROFRAME Inferno?

(I am currently in Violence) Is there a certain mastery/conclave rank one needs to have? Do we need to somehow prove our worth to the alliance to get accepted? Is there some sort of interview/website application? Are there even spots open for new people? Or do they want to keep it small so that the resources required for building in the dojo is less?

Please don't take this as spam or anything of that sort. I don't know where else to ask this, and creating a whole new thread doesn't seem to be necessary. A informative "quote" from anyone who knows would be very helpful.

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).  

I just have a question I was pondering one day that I would kindly like to ask: How does one get into BROFRAME Inferno?

(I am currently in Violence) Is there a certain mastery/conclave rank one needs to have? Do we need to somehow prove our worth to the alliance to get accepted? Is there some sort of interview/website application? Are there even spots open for new people? Or do they want to keep it small so that the resources required for building in the dojo is less?

Please don't take this as spam or anything of that sort. I don't know where else to ask this, and creating a whole new thread doesn't seem to be necessary. A informative "quote" from anyone who knows would be very helpful.

The only difference between the clans is the layout of the dojo and your warlords (and possibly slight variations in standards from that).  Otherwise, your assignment to a clan was purely arbitrary (asides from attempting to make sure that all of the clans have a roughly even amount of members).

Unless you have specific friends in other clans you'd like to join up with, there's no real importance to which clan you are in.  Because of certain oversights, Inferno has a slightly larger amount of players and slightly more active ones, but otherwise there is no difference between the four.