The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

Tenno Name: Zenstrouv

Information Available for Public Disclosure: http://imgur.com/zAfDCCZ

zAfDCCZ.jpg

Question in Life: If Broframe is Bestfame, then is Pancake Bestcake? 

*that friggin 1 cipher fail was due to internet sabotage by the grineer

been part of Broframe before, but stopped since update 7, waited a bit for a big patch *facepalms 2gb worth of patch.

-inferno if at all possible

Edited by Zenstrouv

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

Any clue if I have been accepted? Should I reapply since I gained another rank?

You applied less than 24 hours ago... give your clans recruiters some time to attend to their lives.  The world doesn't revolve around you. 

Got the invite this morning cheers, anyway to tell which clan your in out of the 4?

Contacts > Clan > Clan name on the top of the window. 

If it just says "Broframe" then that means you're in Inferno, or Mikes clan. 

At this point all applications have been read and the majority of invites have been sent out (missing like maybe 5 or 6).  If you have any questions regarding the status of your invites, feel free to leave a message. 

To the following people: Please leave your current clan or clear all pending invites and contact us confirming that you have done so (on this thread will work as well) so that we may send you an invite of our own.  If you do not contact us, we will not pursue your invites.  Thank you!

XxPR0snyperXx

Shabby687

Snakehead56

Crispehs

Netorawr

jotofar

SledgeBlade

Tanrez

Frycalamari

Darthmonk

DecimoX

i just cleared all invites

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

ign: aihoang94

invite me pls

Please read the first post by Mike. 

i just cleared all invites

Thank you.  An invitation will be sent shortly. 

Please read the first post by Mike. 

Thank you.  An invitation will be sent shortly. 

thanks

About how long should I expect to get an invite? Sorry if I sound rude, I am just curious.

You needed to to clear pending invites or leave your current clan when the invite was sent out.  Please confirm this change and we'll send out another one. 

You needed to to clear pending invites or leave your current clan when the invite was sent out.  Please confirm this change and we'll send out another one. 

Oh yes, I guess I must have accidentally forgot to clear the pending invite I had. Sorry about that but please do send me another. Thank you for your time.

You applied less than 24 hours ago... give your clans recruiters some time to attend to their lives.  The world doesn't revolve around you. 

Contacts > Clan > Clan name on the top of the window. 

If it just says "Broframe" then that means you're in Inferno, or Mikes clan. 

im looking forward to have an invite on broframe. ive already post my application last night . i will wait for any confirmation . thanks