The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

Hey again.

I applied a while ago, back on page 24, still haven't gotten rejected or invited.

Just wanted to jump in and say that I'm still playing and still interested in joining, if you would have me of course. 

I read a little further up that you guys were busy with other stuff and that was why the invites were being delayed, which is all good, just take whatever time you need=)

Wanted to make sure I hadn't been forgotten or something.

Have a good weekend.

Came back from a break and enjoyin the new changes. However the only active member left from my clan has joined Broframe Violence. "Join Broframe!" he says. So here I am! Ingame name same as here. I spend way too much time building new frames & weapons but with the way mods are now, it seems I no longer need dedicated mods for each Warframe and weapon. Guess they made things a little easier that way.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=187248873

Edited by Siq6Six

IGN:ChicagoWay

Here is the cap of my stats http://ppl.ug/AOHLqBolngQ/.  Its shown as a tile icon but you can click on it.  I have not played long so don't have any knowledge if its subpar.  I think I can play most days.

I would like to apply to this clan dispite the fact that Mike makes terrible pancakes.  (Okay, this might violate CoC rule #1, but I really have no way of knowing.)

Edited by ChicagoWay

IGN:UlogNightmare

pancakes are fluffy and suck burnt :/

stats: time:44/11/26,ML= 3 almost 4, I play ash

tell me if its good applyment

im checkin dis in da mornin yeah boyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by UlogNightmare