The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

We currently have some lazy recruiters, sorry for the delays on invites being sent out.  Just double check that we can easily access all of the things on the first few posts (name, phone number, credit card, social security number no no w8, not that). 

A few quotes and responses to specific players:

IGN: calsypher

Your pancakes are in the screenshot.

Here's the screenshot http://i.imgur.com/Artq6Y3.jpg

Clever... but makes me question the validity of the picture D;

We'll double check your stats ingame when we send out the invite.  Either way, thanks for the giggle :P

Hey again.

I applied a while ago, back on page 24, still haven't gotten rejected or invited.

Just wanted to jump in and say that I'm still playing and still interested in joining, if you would have me of course. 

I read a little further up that you guys were busy with other stuff and that was why the invites were being delayed, which is all good, just take whatever time you need=)

Wanted to make sure I hadn't been forgotten or something.

Have a good weekend.

Nope not forgotten, unless all of your recruiters forgot about the entire game, in which case at least you're not alone <3

I'm guessing mine was one of the illegible posts, so... REDO.

IGN: paladeussilver

Profile info: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oeelsxftwlq81i0/Warframe0000.bmp

Pancake and waffle combo with sour cream, blueberries, and strawberry syrup. Give it a try, you might not die.

Nope you're good.  Sorry for the delays. 

I was screwing around with the contacts menu and then clicked leave clan ( cuz im an idiot :/ ) #badidea xD Is it possible for me to rejoin the clan?

IGN: cliu123

My friend make tater tots using a waffle maker :3

http://imgur.com/RqTVkhu

A+

IGN: TheBushOfCamp

Here are my lovely stats I have just recently returned to warframe and I was a past clan member don't know if my stats are the pancakes but here you go...file:///C:/2013-10-20_00002.jpg

Ok, who's the person who's missing something here?  Is there a way to open links on local files, or did this guy miss a step?  Because it shows up as this teal color, but when I mouse over the link it turns white and nothing happens when I click on it... Could somebody step in an please clarify? T.T

Until then, please post a proper URL hyperlink of where we can access your stat photo (tinypic, puush, imgur, photobuket, etc.). 

Im going to go ahead and reapply because I think I goofed on my previous application.

In game name: Warbuck

Stats: http://i.imgur.com/rqOJKYZ.jpg

The proper use of the word pancakes is an easy thing to overlook.

Nope you're good. 

Edited by lstalri

I have been waiting for well......2 weeks now. I'm not in a clan and have no other pending clan invites. I believe I got a confirmation as to be accepted to broframe inferno but the recruitment officer from that part of the clan hasn't contacted me back. So at this point I'm not sure what's going on. Is any officer from Inferno still active? Just curious is all

Edited by war340k

I have been waiting for well......2 weeks now. I'm not in a clan and have no other pending clan invites. I believe I got a confirmation as to be accepted to broframe inferno but the recruitment officer from that part of the clan hasn't contacted me back. So at this point I'm not sure what's going on. Is any officer from Inferno still active? Just curious is all

I am wondering this as well.

I apologize if we seem impatient, but it has been nagging us.

Same here. Please let us know. Thank you.

im just wondering:

yesterday i reveiced a clan invitation, but i don't remember what name was written in it.

i remember it began with B and had an R in the middle of it somewhere, but at that moment when i read that i thought it wasn't a broframe clan invitation, so i declined it.

now like the paranoid i am im wondering if i didn't do something dumb by declining it... 'cause its been 17 days since my recruit post, that's why.

Edited by ArganVain

*snip*

Your invitation has not been sent yet, I'll have more info on what we're probably going to do about that in this post.

*snipper*

I am unsure whether your invite has not been sent due to time restraints or your low-quality data image, but we'll check into it regardless.

(Everyone - Please take screenshots using your computer and not a camera / phone, for future applications)

*snippest*

*snapple*

Both of your invites have not been sent yet, I will now explain the issue.

Due to the game having no Alliance-Management system, we are all connected by a loose net of spreadsheets, differing timezones, offline officerchats and the power of faith.

Some Warlords have been unable to invite on regular schedules because of other issues they have to handle, while others have had incredibly active officers that seem to never require sleep.

We hope to remedy this issue in the coming weeks by using one or two methods suggested by lstalri, and a few methods we've been trying to attempt on our own.

All of these are just ways to circumvent the lack of code for what we need to do as an alliance, which means that we really aren't solving our main issue: We're only a few people operating this entire thing. Even if we do get these plans to work, it will mean that a few people are doing extra work to get invites out because we lack manpower or the convenience of coding.

We'll try to fix this in the coming weeks, sorry for the wait, but there isn't that much we can do on our own. I'll put some extra time into hopefully inviting the backlog before the upcoming Operation, but the clans are still probably too dismantled to heavily participate in it.

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

... Some Warlords have been unable to invite on regular schedules because of other issues they have to handle, while others have had incredibly active officers that seem to never require sleep.

We hope to remedy this issue in the coming weeks by using one or two methods suggested by lstalri...

*pirks up and smiles ear to ear* :)

But yeah, we're actively working on a solution to allow the more active members to spread their work amongst the clans that could use a little more love.  Should smooth things out a little more.  Sorry for the inconveniences. 

In a perfect world I would definitely say that we will definitely get recruitment caught up by the event, but in reality we have no specific time frame we expect to be up-to-date.  We're putting in as much effort as possible with the limited communications we have to get things straightened out.  Sorry!

Edited by lstalri