Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple rivens can't be unveiled simultaneously

Vakshalla

I had these rivens attached to my respective weapon slots:

Rifle: Catch one fish, mine one gem or metal, and kill one enemy in 30 seconds.

Pistol: Catch one fish, mine one gem or metal, and kill one enemy in 30 seconds while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped.

Melee: Catch one fish, mine one gem or metal, and kill one enemy in 30 seconds while alone.

I completed the challenge on Plains of Eidolon alone, and when I returned to Cetus, only the Pistol riven was unveiled. Before the latest hotfix, I would have expected all 3 to be unveiled at the same time. I attempted the challenge again, with the same Rifle and Melee rivens attached, but again, only the Rifle riven was unveiled. I have not attempted to test this with 3 of the exact same rivens, but will do if I can and post the results.

I tested this recently again with two of the exact same mods equipped on my Rifle and Melee: Catch one fish, mine one gem or metal, and kill one enemy in 30 seconds. Both rivens, again, did not unveil at the same time upon successful completion of the challenge.

However, I tested this with a different set of rivens (shotgun and melee): Land the finishing blow on X sentients. That time, both the shotgun and melee rivens unveiled at the same time upon successful completion of the challenge.

It seems like it's an issue specifically with the fish/mine/kill riven challenge?