Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Sabotage extraction timers either should be made clearer, or shouldn't exist at all.

(PSN)dramamia

So here I am, playing Warframe on a sabotage mission and trying to search for a Cephalon Simaris target after completing the objective. Little did I know that in my search, this Grineer sabotage out of them all decides to have a timer. You would think that if the mission were to fail abruptly if a timer ran out, Lotus would have more urgency in her voice to get you to extract. When three squishy Grineer soldiers decide to enter the mission, she's freaking out and telling you to abandon a hostage if there is one and save yourself, your screen flickering at the three soldiers make their presence known. But just shrugs when you're gonna fail for staying so long in a rather tame and quiet Grineer facility after completing the mission for whatever the case is? Yes you don't play sabotage missions very often in Warframe, but that doesn't mean they should have to screw you over and cost you all of your loot you've been picking up for the past 20 minutes. And I myself might know about the timer now, but not everyone's going to be paying attention to that teeny text over in the top left while you're smacking open boxes. Something should at least be added to the mission to show why the mission will end if you don't get out in time.