Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Play Feedback

Inhabitant

This Game reminds me of Gunz but scfi style... Games Pretty fun overall Maps and modes are interesting

Bad things about this game are:

-The god dam roll everytime you jump off something you roll.... that needs to go...

-You need to dash in order to run up or along walls.... you shouldnt have to dash to run up or along walls but still should cost stamina, you should be able to dash in mid air, not dash then jump.

-Wall climbing needs to be improvedit doesnt flow... Like Run along a wall then jump to another wall and climb up It feels really choppy to do it, Dashes rolls and slides are pretty choppy to, Allso theres not many places to run along the walls and such the walls are to clustered

-Running up the wall Shouldnt make you blackflip, you should be able run up the wall then it should pull yourself up(the ledge grabs or makes you jump forward) or if you let go of the space then you do the backflip

-Sword Attacks shouldnt shake the dam screen its hard to aim while your screen moves when you attack with a sword...

Swords Should be like weapons where you can pull them out and use the mouse to attack, and make Right mouse the charge attack or add some other kinda attacks to it

-How pretty much you need to pay to unlock the other part of the skill tree.. people say u "can" get them from logins and ? Alerts but it never happens.... Should put a price on them for like 100k 150k or something onlong the lines.

-The mastery levels or w.e there called shouldnt have a time limit to do them, Blue Prints time should be halfed...

-No Pvp D:

Edited by Inhabitant

1. I disagree, rolling keeps the movement smooth and helps keeping the momentum. I hate it when he DOESNT roll tho because that means i cant move for a second.

2. You just need to sprint and jump actually..

3. I agree, especially the climbing animation is annoying

4. It makes stuff a little harder but i honestly dont care about it. Some ppl may get motion sick tho.

5. It does happen. I'm on rank 3 and got 2 of both kind so far.

6. Agreed, the mastery level rank up stuff is bollocks. Totally unnecessary. Crafting times are annoying but that doesnt hurt the game too much imo.

You seem pretty upset....

Take note this game is still in Closed Beta (limited Open Beta as of the current weekend) so there are still a lot more improvements to come.

Wall-running and whatnot has only been recently implemented, and they're continuing to tweak it out/smoothen it.

Sword attacks right now are efficient, only one-button press, but some people have requested in the past to make melee more distinctive than button mashing.

As for mastery levels, I'm sure they have something planned for it in the future; think of everything in the game as placeholders for something amazing to come.

Crafting is there so that you would be encouraged to seek other tasks, maybe helping other players or gathering materials for other items.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/5898-warframe-faq/

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)

There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

1. I disagree, rolling keeps the movement smooth and helps keeping the momentum. I hate it when he DOESNT roll tho because that means i cant move for a second.

2. You just need to sprint and jump actually..

3. I agree, especially the climbing animation is annoying

4. It makes stuff a little harder but i honestly dont care about it. Some ppl may get motion sick tho.

5. It does happen. I'm on rank 3 and got 2 of both kind so far.

6. Agreed, the mastery level rank up stuff is bollocks. Totally unnecessary. Crafting times are annoying but that doesnt hurt the game too much imo.

Well when i jump off and roll you cant do anything for a sec and i hate that, the dashing is sprinting you pretty much need to hold shift to wall run and its choppy to dash/sprint then go to the another wall

You seem pretty upset....

Take note this game is still in Closed Beta (limited Open Beta as of the current weekend) so there are still a lot more improvements to come.

Wall-running and whatnot has only been recently implemented, and they're continuing to tweak it out/smoothen it.

Sword attacks right now are efficient, only one-button press, but some people have requested in the past to make melee more distinctive than button mashing.

As for mastery levels, I'm sure they have something planned for it in the future; think of everything in the game as placeholders for something amazing to come.

Crafting is there so that you would be encouraged to seek other tasks, maybe helping other players or gathering materials for other items.

https://forums.warfr...8-warframe-faq/

im not upset im jus stating what i dont like about the game the games fun overall and what not, but the little thins like this are what bug me