Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synapse Feedback

Kaidinah

It deserves 2 or even 3 polarities if you ask me.

While probably true, do you have any other input?

For instance on the positive size I can say that its crit chance is superb! Looks like a crit build is viable with it, just like the Soma.

Negative side? The range could use a bit of an increase. Not a mod to increase range either. I mean an increase on the base range.

just checking the mats required for this gun to be build made me wonder if i should build it at all. Better give those formas to flux and have 1 decent gun instead 2 crappy :(

Yes, the mats are pretty costly. It is what led me to think that Synapse deserves a buff or two.

Combine the synapse with Volt´s electric shield and you get a hitscan, redcrit gun of mass destruction wich deals up to 2600 damage per shot ;)

That is indeed super cool! However if the synapse could stand on its own as a decent weapon that would be even better. Still though, I am making a volt if volt Prime doesn't show up in update 11.

I <3 the Synapse. It gets really good once you max it out with the necessary crit and damage mods. I've polorized mine twice so it works well for me :3

I've heard people say that it's only good against corpus but it works really well against grineer too, especially when I use it on Kiste (again, with the correct mods). It's also the coolest gun in the game thus far.

I <3 my lightning gun

Edited by fet_nite