Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Suggestion Primary [Achilles]

Lordofgore

"A weapon derived from fusing  ancient warfare methods of Earth with salvaged Corpus tech , Achilles is an arm apparatus that allows the Tenno to hurl chargeable javelins of energy. Achilles was made by the Tenno  for hunting both foe and beast. "

Weapon Type Primary
Trigger Type Charge
Projectile Speed 50 (75 charged)
Noise Level Silent 
Damage Type Physics Impact OR serrated blade
Damage 100
Crit Damage 150%
Firing Rate .8 shots/sec
Accuracy 16.7
Clip 1 rounds/clip
Reload Time ~ 1 s
Charge Dmg Type Physics Impact
Charge Speed 1.5 sec/charge
Charge Crit Dmg 150%
Stag Chance 50 ~ 75% Knockback
Polarities 19px-Bar.png  OR  18px-V.png

Table above is taken form the same layout as seen on the wiki .  I used the pairs prime as a base and went from there
I dropped the crit chance to compensate for the maybe extreme damage boost. I'm still pondering the numbers but this is a first go at the idea. I would see this weapon as a high damage alternative to the Paris.  it would also be a much slower projectile with a much shorter ark . this would be used as a mid range weapon as opposed to a long range weapon. It would use sniper ammo and if DE is so gracious allow the thunderbolt mod to be compatible .....well ....EXPLOSIONS. 
OR a specialized mod that has a projectile explosion on delay.

for the Weapon its self it would fit onto the the users right hand while the left would be used for aiming / balance (like the kunai ) It would be a gauntlet style weapon. The energy spears would range any where between 1.5 - 2.28 meters n length when charged (That's 5 - 7.5 feet for us 'Muricans )
 It would be similar to the iron man arm prototype  or 
(

) Something similar to the arm apparatus the guy made for that.
I'd love to do art but i Don't have a scanner nor do i have any artistic talent out side my imagination .

The name is Derived from the same idea as the Paris using homers Iliad as a reference.
Possible Alternative name : Gungnir 
Stats are WIP any and all feed back on the stats is appreciated 

TL;DR ? : No , go read it stop being lazy. why are you on the forums if you're too lazy to read ?