Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Life healing mods do not work on Redeemer prime?

SerpentBlack

Hello, so I found a problem, it could be I am misunderstanding things, but I would like to get some better information or help with this, you see I recently made a build for my redeemer prime, since I barely use it after first making it back when Mesa Prime came out and enjoyed its tremendous power, but then recently I thought I would make a new build for it, use Life Strike! or even Healing Return! So I add them to a build and run around doing missions with it, I get no problems, but then today I was doing a void fissure run when I notice I didn't get no heals from using it, I thought I must have messed up some how, but then I recall I never actually checked to see if Life Strike was giving me heals at all, I have to take this to the simulacrum, so I go and check to see that neither Life Strike or Healing Return are working with my Redeemer Prime, of course I am using Redeemer Prime for its gun attack, but shouldn't the mods work since they give no specification that it would only work for its main attack and not its secondary?

Edited by SerpentBlack