Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Error about dropping the map

Mr_Lzer

About Errors Outside The Drop Map

At present, it has been discovered through personal experience that both the Earth Plain and the Venus Plain will trigger, especially when summoning skateboards and leaving skateboards, there is a high probability of triggering errors. The characters will fall out of the map uncontrollably, falling into the ground and falling down (only The extremely small probability that the character will return to the ground after triggering this error). I had tried with the Rhino and found that it can successfully trigger its passive effect, which proves that this is indeed an uncontrollable falling process and not just the wrong movement of the angle of view.Switching the aircraft to the skateboard is responsive but cannot successfully recall the uncontrolled state of the fall. In this process, the weapon can be switched, the bomb is changed, and the skill is released. In addition, the re-set command does not take the character out of this state.

I have experienced this error many times and have affected many of my tasks. I have caused a lot of troubles for my teammates and I have missed many rewards. In order to let my teammates successfully complete the task, I have to directly complete the challenge.

Exited halfway. I don't know if this will happen in my next game experience. I hope that your company can take into account the player's feelings and fix the error in time.