Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost revenant neuroptics

reoSK

6 minutes ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

Any quest items received during a quest can be re-obtained from Simaris at any relay for Simaris syndicate standing.

seems to me that you need to have had it first but I never got the revenant blueprint for neuroptics nor systems and I dont see the chassis at simaris either

Just now, Crimson_Otachi said:

seems to me that you need to have had it first but I never got the revenant blueprint for neuroptics nor systems and I dont see the chassis at simaris either

Interesting. Try making a support ticket to see if you can get it manually put into your inventory, maybe a story flag wasn't set for you considering you deserted a squad while completing it.

1 minute ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

Interesting. Try making a support ticket to see if you can get it manually put into your inventory, maybe a story flag wasn't set for you considering you deserted a squad while completing it.

havent tried support ticket but I just came back after some years and did that quest solo to begin with yet for some reason I have 2 spare chassis blueprints

5 minutes ago, Crimson_Otachi said:

havent tried support ticket but I just came back after some years and did that quest solo to begin with yet for some reason I have 2 spare chassis blueprints

Wait, for revenant, his main BP is from the quest itself. His parts BP come from the high end cetus bounties.