Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ephemeric - Small, Dedicated Australian Clan! [Recruiting]

OceanGrove

EPHEMERIC

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before I get into it, I wish to tell everyone that the dojo is completely finished, aside from scenery implementations & extra rooms for fun etc; if you wish to join & help us out with that, then that would be great! Take note the research for clan weapons is underway.

Ephemeric is just a small clan me & my friend, Mitchymann13, came up with to pass the time. We both reside in GMT+10 timezones, so Melbourne, VIC for example. I have no intentions of making the clan any bigger than a Shadow clan, so 30 is the max I plan to run for now. 

I don't wish to limit the clan's recruitment to one specific location, but I'd rather you remain in the Oceanic region as we can all be on around the same time & do Void missions etc. The GOAL of Ephemeric, is to unite a small amount of dedicated Warframe players, to assist in the building (expansion now), of the dojo, but also to help & accommodate solo players if they wish to play with others. I personally understand the frustration of having limited friends online, & the regional chat/council chat, isn't the best place to look for missions, (although it is a nice addition). We would also like to play Warframe with Skype, so if you have it & you join; you may add us within Warframe itself.

In conclusion to the goals;

- Unite a small, but dedicated amount of players to help each other in missions.

- To develop friendships within the small community which can assist in other games, such as Dota or League. 

- To help assist in the expansion & scenic builds in the dojo.

- Also act as our own council to suggest ideas which we can implement in the suggestions category.

- To enjoy ourselves & have fun!

There is no specific requirement beside the Oceanic region being most preferred. Although we would like all clan members to remain active as much as they can. We understand that most do work in part-time/full-time jobs & have their studies to focus on. If you're leaving on holiday etc, just let us know. I have nothing against players whom find boredom in the game & eventually die off playing it, but I would wish for any player who does join to play every now & then & try not to go inactive. I also do NOT take lightly to players who join just to insult others or mess other with other's creations; so any trolling is strictly prohibited. 

Current members (3);

- Aquaphobia (Warlord)

- mitchymann13 (Warlord)

- -MrBlightside- (General)

Thank-you to anyone who wishes to be apart of the clan. We aren't entirely organized but we will fix that in due time. :)

Edited by Aquaphobia

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...