Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal Slots And The Mastery Rank

Madotsuki

I find the available no. of slots for your Warframes and Weapons in the arsenal currently are too few. It leaves little space for experimentation with different setups, and kinda defeats the purpose of the closed beta in that most players will only be able to try 2 of the many available warframes at most, thus limiting feedback.

This is also vastly frustrating when combined with the Mastery Rank system. With the rank system related to level ups instead of xp/kills, limiting the no. of weapons you can have, which limits the number of level ups you can have unless you repeatedly sell the weapons that you took so many hours leveling and start over from scratch, is really annoying.

As such, I would suggest increasing the warframe slots by 1-2 and weapon slots by 2-4 every time you get a Mastery Rank Up. This gives players more reasons to increase their Rank aside from just unlocking the end-game weapons, helps with leveling up mastery ranks by giving players more space to keep new weapons for leveling, and would also allow players to test out more frames/weapons and give feedback, which i would think is kind of the purpose of the closed beta.